GEMS PROTEIN BREAKFAST KICK STARTER
(Ideas and words by Gem - Written and put together by Gem's Mum)
All you need is:
- 3 large egg whites
- 1 whole large egg
- Spinach/ Rocket
- Half pot of Quark or 125g
- Half box of Blueberries
- My Coffee was made with double strength coffee and Lactose free milk
Beat your eggs together and then make an omelette or scrambled eggs - Your choice!
Mix the Blueberries with the Quark...
Make your coffee how you like it!
And tuck in...SIMPLES!!!
- I prefer to have the Omelette first and then the Quark & Blueberries after as a sort of desert!
- This is a really filling breakfast and will keep you going until the next meal - for me this will be in three hours time!
- If you don't like Coffee, try having either a Peppermint Tea, Green Tea, other herbals or a hot water...
- Avoid high sugary drinks like fruit juices or squash!
- Quark is a high protein, low fat, soft cheese and a better choice/ option than a yoghurt!
By having a Protein Breakfast you will see the following benefits:
- Keeps you fuller for longer
- Boosts your energy and feel good factor
- It decreases your carb cravings so your more likely to make good food choices throughout the day
- Helps you manage your blood sugar levels by counteracting the effects of insulin in your body
- Helps fuel your metabolism, which keeps you burning more calories throughout the day
There are many more benefits for short and long term health....
Any questions just ask!
Love Gem xxx
P.S = My "BLING SLING" in my featured photo was made specifically for me by "Cookie Dance Wear" - for more information please contact me :-)
Sign up to get articles like these delivered right to your inbox.
Shipping & Delivery
Fast, Express Shipping. We want you to start your fitness journey with us as quickly as possible, that’s why we send every package to the USA & Canada via expedited or standard shipping with our partners at UPS. Once your order is received and processed, it just takes 2-4 days to get to you once it leaves our warehouse. That’s our commitment and we stand by it.
We ship within Canada and the United States via UPS with Standard & Expedited shipping (whichever is faster)
For locations outside of the US and Canada, we ship using FedEx International (EUROPE and Other Nations), which is usually in transit for 7-10 business days, depending on location.
We ship all of our physical products with UPS, from our warehouse location in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. Signatures are required on all orders. Delays caused due to custom withholds are not included in these estimated delivery times.
Returns & Exchanges
We offer a 30-day return policy, as long as: it is not more than 30 days past the date of delivery; and your item is in its original condition and packaging with the original order number. Refunds will be issued when the equipment is received back to the BodyRock warehouse, minus the original cost of shipping, and the customer is responsible for the costs of return shipping. To request a refund on physical product purchases, please contact us.
We cannot issue refunds on digital goods such as e-books or videos, as these are non-tangible goods that are irrevocable once the order is placed.
All of the BodyRock clothing is made to order and so is final sale. If you have any questions about sizing prior to placing your order, please contact us.