April 09, 2014
German Chocolate Cake Protein Oatmeal
Who loves cake? I do, I do! Who enjoys the calories? I don't, I don't! No worries, though! Here's a fun way to have "cake" for breakfast without the guilt! Keep in mind that even if you do not fancy German Chocolate Cake, you can pretty much do this with any cake that you enjoy! Ingredients
- 1/2 mashed banana
- 3/4 cup almond or coconut milk
- 1/2 cup oats (not the quick kind)
- 1/4 protein powder (chocolate)
- 1/4 cup pecan halves
- 3 tbsp coconut shreds
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 pinch salt
- Heat milk in a skillet on medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Stir in oats, salt, protein powder, & cocoa powder.
- Next, add in mashed banana & stevia to the mixture.
- Turn the heat to low, while stirring constantly for 5 minutes.
- Take skillet off the burner and set aside. Move to a bowl once cooled off a bit.
- Top with pecans & coconut shreds.
40 mg sale[/url]
Wrasele March 13, 2021