September 02, 2015
Get A Full Body, Heart Pumping Workout With These Simple Moves!
The peeps over at Greatist.com and Bodeefit have put together a brilliant and easy workout for you! This workout gets your heart pumping and blasts every major muscle group in just a handful of moves! Check it out: It is that easy! Complete eight rounds of the following: 10 Hand-Release Push-Ups 15 Bicycle Sit-Ups (per side) 10 Step-Ups (5 per leg, alternating) Just so we're all on the same page and everyone knows what's what: Hand Release Pushup Stance: Hands and toes on the ground, arms fully extended, flat back, hips in line with toes and shoulders.
- Lower Chest to floor.
- Lift hands off of the ground while resting on chest with knees off the floor.
- Return hands to ground and press up.
- Extend arms until fully locked out.
- Bring your right elbow to your left knee.
- Switch and bring your left elbow to your right knee.
- Leg not being used should be straight and off the ground with toe pointed.
- Tighten your core in order to bring your elbow all the way to your knee.
- Step with one foot onto the top of a box or ledge
- Squat the rest of your body up to standing on top of the box/ledge with one foot.
- Raise your non-step leg to a 90 degree angle.
- Lower the non-step leg back to the floor.
- Follow with the leg that you stepped up with.
- Switch legs.