Hi everyone! As my first post, I thought I would introduce myself and share how I like to incorporate fitness into my daily work schedule! I am a full time nanny of two children ages 6 and 4. If you have kids, you know how it's almost impossible to get some free time. I refuse to let myself say that I didn't have time to exercise. Here are just a few ways that you can get some fitness in your day!
1. Got a swing set? Do some pull ups while the kids are playing!
2. Go for a run while the kids take a bike ride-or push them in the stroller
3. Play airplane with the kids and use them as a weight and do leg presses!
4. Run up and down the stairs
5. Get some weights and while the kids are playing
6. Do the BODYROCK exercises while the kids watch a TV show before bed
7. Waiting for water to boil? Do jumping jacks, while you wait!
8. Bring your yoga mat outside and do some yoga or abs while the kids play
9. While your giving them a bath/shower do push ups, calf raises, planks and wall sits- basically anything you can do in a small space
10. Have a dance party with the kiddos
One more thing...Get your kids to eat healthy with you!!
I hope this is helpful for some moms and dads out there!