Hi everyone! As my first post, I thought I would introduce myself and share how I like to incorporate fitness into my daily work schedule! I am a full time nanny of two children ages 6 and 4. If you have kids, you know how it's almost impossible to get some free time. I refuse to let myself say that I didn't have time to exercise. Here are just a few ways that you can get some fitness in your day!
1. Got a swing set? Do some pull ups while the kids are playing!
2. Go for a run while the kids take a bike ride-or push them in the stroller
3. Play airplane with the kids and use them as a weight and do leg presses!
4. Run up and down the stairs
5. Get some weights and while the kids are playing
6. Do the BODYROCK exercises while the kids watch a TV show before bed
7. Waiting for water to boil? Do jumping jacks, while you wait!
8. Bring your yoga mat outside and do some yoga or abs while the kids play
9. While your giving them a bath/shower do push ups, calf raises, planks and wall sits- basically anything you can do in a small space
10. Have a dance party with the kiddos
One more thing...Get your kids to eat healthy with you!!
I hope this is helpful for some moms and dads out there!
We ship within Canada and the United States via FedEx with expedited 2-Day shipping.
For locations outside of the US and Canada, we ship using FedEx International, which is usually in transit for 5-7 business days, depending on location.
We ship all of our physical products with FedEx, from our warehouse location in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. Signatures are required on all orders.
We offer a 30-day return policy, as long as: it is not more than 30 days past the date of delivery; and your item is in its original condition and packaging with the original order number. Refunds will be issued when the equipment is received back to the BodyRock warehouse, minus the original cost of shipping, and the customer is responsible for the costs of return shipping. To request a refund on physical product purchases, please contact us.
We cannot issue refunds on digital goods such as e-books or videos, as these are non-tangible goods that are irrevocable once the order is placed.
All of the BodyRock clothing is made to order and so is final sale. If you have any questions about sizing prior to placing your order, please contact us.