July 30, 2014
Healthier & Lighter White Sangria
I love wine. I could drink it every night with a big bowl of fettuccine Alfredo and fresh garlic bread cheesy sticks. But just like the pasta and bread, wine can certainly add on those extra pounds in just a matter of time! There is a smart way to booze while losing weight! Here is a great recipe for a lighter and healthier white sangria that you can make for your next house gathering. Ingredients
- 2 cups of lemon-lime seltzer
- 1 bottle of crisp white wine
- 2 cups raspberries
- 1 cup peaches (cubed)
- Pour wine into a large pitcher.
- Add in fresh fruits and regrigerate for at least 5 hours.
- When ready to serve, add in the seltzer!
- Serves 4-6 glasses.