Are you or the kids obsessed with McDonald's chicken nuggets? Here is a better and tastier alternative for you to try for the whole family tonight! Herb Crusted Chicken Nuggets Ingredients
4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
2 eggs, beaten
1 tablespoon milk
1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
1/2 cup dried bread crumbs, seasoned
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Trim any fat from chicken and cut into 1-inch cubes.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with the milk and add the chicken.
- Combine the parsley, thyme, bread crumbs, basil and pepper.
- Stir in the oil with a fork and mix well to distribute evenly.
- Pour seasoning mixture into a resealable plastic bag and toss the chicken pieces to coat.
- Place coated chicken pieces on the prepared baking sheet and bake at 425 degrees F (220 degrees C) for 10 minutes, turn the pieces, and bake for an additional 5 minutes.