Here's How One Woman Accidentally Super Glued Her Eye Shut

Your eyes are delicate, and most likely, you stay away from situations that could allow them to get injured, which could cause them serious harm. So when it comes to Super Glue, you can bet you're keeping it as far away from your face as possible. A Florida woman fell victim to the sticky stuff after she accidentally glued her eye shut with it. Wondering how it happened? After accidentally getting debris in her eye last week from a leaf blower, Katherine Gaydos requested someone to get eye drops for her out of her purse, but they mistakenly gave her Super Glue. “As soon as I felt it in my eye, I felt it burn, and I closed my eye and screamed 'Call 911,'” she told WPBF-TV. And it only got scarier from there. After going to the doctor, she was informed that she may have to get her eye removed. Eight days after the accident, her eye was still glued shut.
Thankfully, she was eventually able to visit a doctor who was able to pry her eye open, however she had to have the glue removed at a later date. “He said I should get my sight back and not have permanent damage,” said Katherine Have you ever had a run in with Super Glue? Source: Women's Health Do you follow us on Instagram? [caption id="attachment_112883" align="alignnone" width="100"]snapchat code @BodyRockTV[/caption]

Leave a comment

All comments are moderated before being published