Having trouble leaving the house to go to the gym? No problem! Here is a workout that you can do from the comfort of your own home! No equipment needed! Standing Cross-over Crunches (3 sets, 12 reps each side)
- Stand up straight with your hands behind your head.
- Begin by touching your right elbow to the opposite knee-the left knee.
- Focus on bringing the shoulder towards the hip, rather than the elbow to the knee.
- Repeat with the left elbow and right knee, alternating as you go.
- Lie face-up on the floor with your legs and arms straight.
- Hold your arms straight above the top of your head.
- In one movement, simultaneously lift your torso and legs as if you're trying to touch your toes.
- Lower your body back to the starting position. (If this is too difficult, you can bend your knees and pull them toward your chest instead).
- Get into plank position on your forearms with your abs in tight.
- Engage your glutes to lift and hold one foot a few inches off the floor, foot flexed.
- Repeat and then switch legs.
- Start with a standard plank.
- Slowly bring your right knee toward the outside of your right elbow.
- Hold for 2-3 seconds.
- Repeat on the other side.
- Lie on your left side, legs angled 30 degrees from your hips.
- Rest your left arm on the floor and put your right hand behind your head
- Lift your straight legs off the floor, bringing your torso toward your legs
- Slowly return to start. That's one rep.
Medicament prescribing information. Cautions. buying generic lexapro prices Actual trends of pills. Get information here.
Daviddrync February 19, 2021