- 1 1/2 to 2 Tbsp. milk (any milk will do-even almond)
- 1 Tbsp. unflavored gelatin (make sure it is UNFLAVORED!!!)
- Mix both ingredients together in a microwave-safe container until you get a clumpy paste. If you do not own a microwave then mix in a small glass bowl.
- Microwave for about ten seconds, or until the mixture bubbles up. For those without a microwave, heat mixture up in a shallow boiling pan of water until mixture bubbles. Caution: it will bubble up pretty quickly so watch it carefully!
- Cool for a few seconds and apply to your entire face (or just the areas where the blackheads are worse) with a popsicle stick.
- Leave it on until it’s fully dried and then peel it off!