Hi BodyRockers! Summer is in full swing and it's time to hit the beach! I am sure many of you are even more motivated to get your abdominal and core workouts in so I put a fun workout together designed to rev up your metabolism, burn a lot of calories and target your abs, obliques, core, chest and triceps. Keep your body guessing by being mentally engaged and changing things up with various exercises, sequences, and training methods will give you the best fat loss results, keep workouts from getting boring, and force your body to change! :) THE WORKOUT: Set your GymBoss timer for 6 rounds of 40-50 seconds of work and 10 seconds of rest. Go through the workout 2 times! I suggest an in between round of skipping for 2 minutes or the length of a song or two...and then then go through it again :) EXERCISES:
- Roll back onto mat, hands front + come up to Jumping jack
- Alternate single arm burpees - alternate right and left arm.
- Ab crunches with hands overhead and alternate leg raises 3 times
- Alternate Side burpees + side pushup and knee to elbow
- Plank hip drop 2 times to side plank crunch (elbow to knee)
- Plank hip drop other side