In the last decade or so juicing has become ever so popular. It seems like juice bars are popping up on every corner! So why is juicing so great?
- Juicing helps you to reach the optimal amount fruits and veggies with ease!
- Juicing encourages the proper absorption of nutrients.
- Allows you to consume a wide variety of fruits and vegetables, outside of your regular routine. Ie: beets
- Extracting the juice allows you to get the maximum nutrition from fruits and veggies because they are raw.
- Juicing is fun is a great family activity
- You can get really creative and make your own combinations of juice
- Juice is something that most people like and therefore it is easy to get even the most picky eaters to try.
- Juicing is very rewarding!
- You can juice many of the scraps that you used to throw out ie: kale or broccoli stems.
- Juicing can be very detoxifying for the body especially beet juice!
- There are many creative uses of the juicer pulp like veggie pulp crackers, pasta sauce, etc.
- Regular juicing naturally boosts your energy levels without the use of stimulants.
- Juicing can help you to get that ever so desirable radiant glow!
- 2 carrots, 1 beet and a small apple.
- 3 kale leaves, 1 handful of baby spinach, half of a cucumber, half of a lemon (always peel citrus fruits), 1 green apple
- 3 carrots, 1 apple, 1 thumb size piece of ginger