So, what to stuff them with? The options are endless and even though the traditional taco stuffing would be fitting, my obsession with kabocha squash over ruled my decision - per usual!
1 Tortilla of choice
Roasted Kabocha Squash [just like this recipe]
Hummus of choice [I used my green hummus]
Sauteed Veggies of choice:
- I used Onion, peppers, squash, zucchini, tomatoes, kale, & spinach
- Heat oil of choice in a medium heat pan with garlic & saute your veggies until tender.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees
- Spray each side of tortilla with spray of choice
- Drape your tortilla(s) over two bars of the oven racks
- Bake for about 7-10 minutes until crispy (keep an eye on them!)
- Carefully remove from the oven without burning your hands.
- Fill with hummus, sauteed veggies, kabocha squash & any protein source you choose!
What is your favorite taco filling?