1 head cauliflower, boiled and mashed
1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1 teaspoon dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 3 tbsp. green onions, chopped
1 tablespoon butter, cut into small pieces, or more to taste
Salt/pepper to taste
- Cut cauliflower into 1/4 chunks and boil for 20 minutes in a large pot.
- Transfer cauliflower to a mesh strainer and then to a medium bowl to mash.
- Mix cauliflower, sour cream, Cheddar cheese, and ranch dressing mix, salt, and pepper in a 9-inch baking dish.
- Top dish with butter and bake in the preheated oven until bubbling, 30 to 45 minutes.
- Top with bacon bits and green onion
- Set aside to cool, then serve!