Is it just me or is this world getting more Paleo by the day? Hey, I am not complaining! I credit the Paleo-style way of eating for my 45 lb. weightloss and for helping me get ripped and fit. I have discovered this recipe for making your own "rice"-without the butt load of carbs-using (yes, you guessed it) cauliflower! Best of all, it is so freaking simple. Paleo Cauliflower "Rice" Ingredients
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into large chunks
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Place cauliflower chunks in a food processor and pulse until broken down into rice-size pieces.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; add cauliflower 'rice', salt, and pepper. Cover skillet and cook until heated through, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove lid and fluff 'rice' with a fork.