“If you’re trying to lose weight, the calories in vitamin water will only work against you,” she wrote. “Fruits, vegetables and other whole foods are the best sources of vitamins and minerals. And it’s tough to beat plain water as a healthy, no-calorie drink.”
So Why Not Make Your Own?It’s so simple, affordable and you’ll get real nutrients and antioxidants out of it. The flavor is incredible, the options are unlimited and bonus — NO SUGAR, COLOR OR FLAVOR ADDED! One of the easiest ways to make your own vitamin water is with an infusion pitcher which can be bought almost anywhere for under $25. Simply add herbs, fruit, and/or veggies to your filtered water in a pitcher, store in the fridge, let rest, and serve. The longer the water sits, the more nutrients are extracted from the ingredients. 24 hours is usually sufficient. If you don’t want to invest in an infusion pitcher, you can any jar large enough to hold the fruits/veggies and at least 1/2 liter of water. Some things to note:
- Use filtered water.
- Cut the fruit and veggies into small chunks or thin slices so there is more surface area which allows more nutrients into the water.
- If the water will be sitting for more than 4 hours, remove rinds from citrus, as they can make your water bitter.
- If you’re leaving the peel in the water, make your purchase organic fruits and vegetables free of and pesticides.
- Feel free to refill. Once you have used all of the water, if the ingredients are still good, simply refill with more water. More nutrients will be extracted and the flavor will last.
- Play around with your ingredients. Use what you have available in the house. If you don’t like the flavor of something simply dump and try again.
- Amounts can vary. Add as little or much of the ingredients as your taste prefers. There is no right recipe.
Fast, Express Shipping.
We want you to start your fitness journey with us as quickly as possible, that’s why we send every package to the USA & Canada via expedited or standard shipping with our partners at UPS. Once your order is received and processed, it just takes 2-4 days to get to you once it leaves our warehouse. That’s our commitment and we stand by it.
We ship within Canada and the United States via UPS with Standard & Expedited shipping (whichever is faster)
For locations outside of the US and Canada, we ship using FedEx International (EUROPE and Other Nations), which is usually in transit for 7-10 business days, depending on location.
We ship all of our physical products with UPS, from our warehouse location in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. Signatures are required on all orders. Delays caused due to custom withholds are not included in these estimated delivery times.
We offer a 30-day return policy, as long as: it is not more than 30 days past the date of delivery; and your item is in its original condition and packaging with the original order number. Refunds will be issued when the equipment is received back to the BodyRock warehouse, minus the original cost of shipping, and the customer is responsible for the costs of return shipping. To request a refund on physical product purchases, please contact us.
We cannot issue refunds on digital goods such as e-books or videos, as these are non-tangible goods that are irrevocable once the order is placed.
All of the BodyRock clothing is made to order and so is final sale. If you have any questions about sizing prior to placing your order, please contact us.