Welcome to Master the Move. In this new series, we will focus on one specific exercise at time to break it down for you to learn it a little better for your next HIIT workout. Stability Ball Leg Curls are next on the list of moves to master. This move requires doing a leg curl on a stablity ball. This move a great total leg and butt toner. How to:
- Begin on the floor laying on your back with your feet on top of the ball.
- Position the ball so that when your legs are extended your ankles are on top of the ball. This will be your starting position.
- Raise your hips off of the ground, keeping your weight on the shoulder blades and your feet.
- Flex the knees, pulling the ball as close to you as you can, contracting the hamstrings.
- After a brief pause, return to the starting position.