Most people enjoy a cup or two of coffee each morning to start their day. Personally, I am not the most pleasant person to talk to first thing in the morning-until after I've had my usual cup of joe. Sometimes, I am in such a rush that it's hard to have my cup of coffee and eat breakfast in the same sitting. So I combined the two and the results were, quite frankly, delicious! Here is my mocha latte smoothie recipe! Ingredients
- 1 cup brewed, cold coffee (any coffee will do, however I prefer my Starbucks Vanilla k-cups)
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- 1 banana
- 1 scoop of dark cocoa powder
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1 tsp of agave (or other sweetener
- 1 cup of ice cubes
- Blend ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- You may want to reduce or increase the amount of ice based of your preference of consistency.