Consider some of these affordable and easily accessible, natural solutions next time you are having some tummy troubles instead of reaching for the chemical laden alternatives found in drug stores.
- Lemon or Apple Cider Vinegar: Have it in room temp or warm water, first thing in the morning.
- Fresh Ginger Root: Makes a tummy settling tea, great for nausea and indigestion.
- Sauerkraut: Ideally, have a condiment sized portion with every meal.
- Bone broth: The ultimate tummy healer especially those with IBS, Leaky Gut Syndrome and food sensitivities! Great in soups and stews.
- Digestive Enzymes: Incredibly helpful for those with weakened digestion or can be taken with larger meals to assist proper digestion.
- Probiotics: A must for a happy belly! Probiotics help to re-seed the intestines with healthy bacteria.
Follow us on Instagram here:[caption id="attachment_98022" align="alignnone" width="199"] @BodyRockOfficial[/caption] Do you follow BodyRock on Snapchat? [caption id="attachment_97991" align="alignnone" width="100"] @BodyRockTV[/caption]