Happy new year everybody! Every beginning of new year they are in conversation. Resolutions! What about you? Do you plugged goals? Before two years I set a big resolution. Losing weight! How it finished? After 6 month I was 22 kilos lighter. Last year I set the next big goal. Get more strength & endurance! I reached that too. Stairs rise up to third floor without collapse upstairs. No Problem for me! Master the climbing wall in our therapy practice with the kids? It´s a joke for me now. My new goal? Wear crop tops this summer! My stomach has never been properly fixed again since pregnancy. By training in the last year has improved a lot. But the very last cut still missing yet .
Here are a few suggestions with which it is easier to me:
- Select only one realistic intent.
- Divide it into smaller intentions.
- Set destination dates.
- Formulate your intention concretely in handwriting.
- Hang them easily visible .
- You have to reward youself. Do never despair if something goes wrong! Don´t give up it was only a mistake.
- Set yourself punishments.
This is my:
I'm totally curious about your resolutions for this year.
If your resolution is to get in the best shape of your life, you've come to the right place!