Nicki Minaj “Starships” One Song Workout This song is approximately 4 minutes and 10 seconds long. The following workout is tailore to the timing of this song. 30 seconds speed skaters 12 seconds rest 30 seconds glute bridges 12 seconds rest 30 seconds lunge kicks 12 seconds rest 30 seconds bicycle crunches 12 seconds rest 30 seconds sit ups 12 seconds rest 30 seconds lunges
- Stand with feet hip-width apart, arms by sides.
- Hop to right, landing on right foot while sweeping left foot diagonally behind right leg and swinging left arm across body and right arm behind back.
- Jump to left, switching legs and arms to complete 1 rep.
- Lie faceup on the floor with your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor.
- Raise your hips so your body forms as straight line from your shoulders to your knees.
- Pause in the up position, then lower your body back to the starting position.
- Stand with feet hip-width apart, arms by sides, elbows bent.
- Lunge forward with left leg while swinging right arm forward and left arm back.
- This completes one rep. Alternate sides.
- Lie flat on the floor with your lower back pressed to the ground and contract your core muscles.
- With your hands gently holding your head, lift your knees to about a 45-degree angle.
- Slowly, at first, go through a bicycle pedal motion.
- Alternately touching your elbows to the opposite knees as you twist back and forth.
- Lie down on the floor placing your feet either under something that will not move or by having a partner hold them. Your legs should be bent at the knees.
- Place your hands behind your head and lock them together by clasping your fingers. This is the starting position.
- Elevate your upper body so that it creates an imaginary V-shape with your thighs. Breathe out when performing this part of the exercise.
- Once you feel the contraction for a second, lower your upper body back down to the starting position while inhaling.
- Stand up straight, with your legs hip-width apart. Place your hands on your hips. Flex your abdominal muscles inward and upward.
- Step forward with your right foot approximately 2 or 3 feet (0.6 to 0.9m). The taller you are, the further you will need to step forward. Keep your back straight as your body moves forward.
- Lift your left foot up slightly, so that the toe is in contact with the floor, but your heel is not.
- Bend both of your knees at the same time. The aim is to make both of your knees stop at a 90 degree angle. Make sure your right knee does not go over your toe line.
- Pause in this position for 1 to 5 seconds. Stopping your forward momentum will help you to put more effort into rising from the lunge.
- Push off of your right heel to rise. Return your right leg to its starting position. Repeat with the left leg.