1 head cauliflower
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
1 package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
Vegetable oil (for frying)
- Process cauliflower in a food processor finely minced; transfer to a large bowl.
- Stir flour, eggs, baking powder, and Italian dressing mix into cauliflower.
- Heat enough olive oil to cover the bottom of a frying pan over medium heat.
- Drop heaping tablespoons of cauliflower mixture into the hot oil; fry until golden brown, about 3 minutes per side.
- Top with shredded Parmesan cheese while still hot.