October 14, 2014
Peanut Butter Chocolate Protein Fudge
I absolutely love fudge-especially around the holidays. However, fudge is probably one of the worst foods that you can eat. So, I figured out a better and healthier alternative to get that same fudgy taste without the abundance of empty calories. I came up with the perfect post workout snack! Ingredients
- 1/2 cup chocolate whey protein powder
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup all natural peanut butter
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- Combine all ingredients using a hand blender/food processor.
- Grease an ice cube tray with some extra coconut oil.
- Pour batter into the ice cube tray and freeze for at least two hours.