- 2 slices Ezekiel bread
- 1 egg. 2 egg whites
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp powdered peanut butter (such as PB2)
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein
- Spray pan with non-stick spray and place on medium heat.
- Combine eggs, whites, protein powder, powdered peanut butter, and cinnamon together in a large bowl or dish.
- Place a slice of Ezekiel bread in mixture and let each side sit until thoroughly saturated with mixture.
- Place bread in pan, turning so both sides get done, leaving the center a bit moist.
- Remove from pan and let cool.
- Serve with maple syrup, honey, powdered sugar, or top with a dallop of peanut butter.
Do you follow us on Instagram?
[caption id="attachment_99115" align="alignnone" width="100"] @BodyRockTV[/caption]