Classic Dumbbell Curls-3 sets of 12 reps
- Stand up with your torso upright while holding a 5lb. or 10lb. dumbbell in each hand. Use a weight most comfortable to you.
- While holding the upper arms stationary, curl the dumbbells forward while contracting the biceps as you breathe out.
- Continue the movement until your biceps are fully contracted and the dumbbells are at shoulder level. Hold the contracted position for a second and squeeze the biceps hard.
- Slowly begin to bring the dumbbells back to starting position as your breathe in.
- Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
Side Dumbbell Raise-3 sets of 12 reps
- Grasp dumbbells in front of thighs with elbows slightly bent.
- Bend over slightly with hips and knees bent slightly.
- Raise upper arms to sides until elbows are shoulder height.
- Maintain elbows' height above or equal to wrists.
- Lower and repeat.
Tricep Dips-3 sets of 12 reps
- Hoist yourself up onto a bench, chair or step as long as it is stable and secure to take your body weight.
- Hands should be shoulder width apart fingers facing forward and elbows pointing backwards with a slight bend in the elbows.
- Legs extended out in front of you with a slight bend in the knee.
- Slowly lower your body until your shoulder joints are below your elbows.
- Push back up until your elbows are nearly straight but do not lock them out.
Skullcrushers-3 sets of 12 reps
- Lie on bench with narrow overhand grip on barbell.
- Position barbell over shoulders with arms extended.
- Lower bar to forehead by bending elbows.
- Extend arms and repeat.
For a free diet plan, click the image below: