Recently, Alecia Moore (a.k.a P!nk) responded to fat shamming tyrants on Twitter. Mean comments were directed at her weight. The 35 year-old was caught outing in Beverly Hills at a cancer benefit for her dear friend Maggie DiNome.
P!nk has repeatedly spoken out about gay rights, women's rights and the power of being yourself. She is a fierce, strong woman with extraordinary talent. Throughout her 15 year career as a singer/songwriter she has continually broken down gender norms. Since day one of her career she's never apologized for being different. Here are the top 9 ways P!nk has proved every woman should be able to define who she is and where she plans to go in life.
1. "Sexy doesn't have to come with the price tag of being dumb."
2. "I am perfectly fine, perfectly happy, and my healthy voluptuous and crazy strong body is having some much deserved time off."
3. "I appreciate being a girl more then ever. There's a struggle involved in it, but it's so rewarding when you prove to all men that you might have something up on 'em."
4. "Women pay more of a price emotionally [as parents]. I watch [my husband] leave the house and he doesn't look back. He's a fantastic father but men deal with it differently. They don't take on guilt. When I'm going for five minutes, I'm questioning everything. But how wonderful for a girl to grow up seeing her mother do what she loves."
5. "My definition of freedom is knowing who you are, and then being it. No matter what anyone else is doing. And naked parties of course."
6. "I'm not going to take my daughter's fierceness personally. My mom took all my behaviour personally and thought it was rebellion against her. It was just me being me. I want to remember this with my daughter. It's not about me."
7. "I wish that girls embraced their power and their worth and their power and their value in their youth, and not sell it or barter it for anything and have to buy it back later in life...I wish for women to stop apologizing for those very things that make us women."
8. "It's about being alive and feisty and not sitting down and shutting up, even if people would like you to."
9. "You can't please everyone. You just have to be able to get up in the morning and look at yourself in the mirror and like what you see."
Fast, Express Shipping.
We want you to start your fitness journey with us as quickly as possible, that’s why we send every package to the USA & Canada via expedited or standard shipping with our partners at UPS. Once your order is received and processed, it just takes 2-4 days to get to you once it leaves our warehouse. That’s our commitment and we stand by it.
We ship within Canada and the United States via UPS with Standard & Expedited shipping (whichever is faster)
For locations outside of the US and Canada, we ship using FedEx International (EUROPE and Other Nations), which is usually in transit for 7-10 business days, depending on location.
We ship all of our physical products with UPS, from our warehouse location in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. Signatures are required on all orders. Delays caused due to custom withholds are not included in these estimated delivery times.
We offer a 30-day return policy, as long as: it is not more than 30 days past the date of delivery; and your item is in its original condition and packaging with the original order number. Refunds will be issued when the equipment is received back to the BodyRock warehouse, minus the original cost of shipping, and the customer is responsible for the costs of return shipping. To request a refund on physical product purchases, please contact us.
We cannot issue refunds on digital goods such as e-books or videos, as these are non-tangible goods that are irrevocable once the order is placed.
All of the BodyRock clothing is made to order and so is final sale. If you have any questions about sizing prior to placing your order, please contact us.