This breakfast speaks for itself…simple, light, delicious & really, really good for you.
- Cut up fruit, and plate (Could this be any easier?! Serving size = 1 cup)
- Fill a big pot with a few inches of water. Heat the water on high until it reaches a summer, and bubbles just start to move at the bottom.
- Working with the eggs on at a time, crack the egg into a small bowl or cup.
- Gently slip the egg into the water. Make sure that if you are poaching multiple eggs in the pan, keep some distance between them. Some people use mason jar rings in the pan to prevent the eggs from spreading too much.
- Turn of the heat and cover the pot. Set a timer for 5 minutes. When finished, the egg whiles should be
- completely cooked, but the yolks still soft and runny.
- Gently lift the poached eggs out of the pan with a slotted spoon and plate.