This delicious and healthy breakfast is the perfect kick-start to your day! Here's how to make it: Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup whole wheat oats
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 3 tsp pumpkin puree
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 packet stevia
- Heat coconut milk & pumpkin puree in a skillet on medium for 3 minutes.
- Add in whole wheat oats, pumpkin pie spice, and stevia, stirring well.
- Continue cooking for 5 more minutes on the stove top.
- Top with coconut flakes or pecans!
[caption id="attachment_105144" align="alignnone" width="100"] @BodyRockTV[/caption].. .