1 quart raspberry sherbet
2 cups fresh raspberries, crushed
1 (2 liter) bottle ginger ale, chilled
2 (750 milliliter) bottleschampagne, chilled
- 2 lemons, peeled & spiraled (for garnish)
- Place the ginger ale and champagne in the refrigerator to get them well chilled.
- In a large punch bowl, place the block of sherbet in the center, pour crushed raspberries over the top.
- Next, pour the ginger ale on top.
- Finally, pour both bottles of champagne over the sherbet.
- Stir gently to mix the liquids, resulting in a foamy top.
- Garnish with lemon peel spirals.
- Serve immediately.