Real Women Reveal What They Believe Constitutes as Cheating!
June 22, 20152 min read
What constitutes as cheating from your point of view? Is it the actual physical act of engaging in sexual behaviour for finding emotional solace with someone else? Or is it communicating online with another person, without making real life contact? Or could something like watching porn be considered infidelity? Find out what these 7 newlywed women say about cheating!
1) “Some women seem really threatened by their husband’s porn habit, but you can’t cheat with a screen. Cheating requires inappropriate contact with another human being. In fact, I encourage my husband to watch all the X-rated videos he wants. I figure he’s less likely to prowl outside the house and get all touchy-feely with a stranger if he busts a nut watching bimbos fake shriek whenever he feels like it.” Violet, 27
2) "I’m not one of those women who makes her husband unfriend all his exes. I don’t really care if my husband nurtures close friendships with other women, as long as he doesn’t touch them." Jenna, 20
3) “My husband and I have a don’t-ask-don’t-tell policy. If you’re confident enough in your relationship, you shouldn’t have to worry about your partner leaving you for someone else, even if they’re having sex outside the marriage. Our deal is based on our shared view of what loyalty entails: Play all you want, just don’t get caught.” Harriet, 34
4) “My husband and I agree that it isn’t cheating unless there’s penetration. Anything else is forgivable." Amanda, 29
5) “Of course everyone should be able to masturbate all they want, but if anyone other than your partner is present when you orgasm, it’s cheating in my mind." Sara, 25
6) "I’d say any sexual activity that takes place in real life outside the marriage is cheating. Caressing, kissing, and obviously oral sex and intercourse fall under that umbrella." Willow, 24
7) "Staying faithful is an ongoing challenge for both parties. Flirting with other people is a healthy way for everyone to keep themselves from going too far. The second you’re naked with another person, you’ve gone too far.” Alessa, 31
What do you believe constitutes as cheating? Sound off in the comments, we want to hear from you!
Sign up to get articles like these delivered right to your inbox.
Become a Bodyrocker
Be the first to know about free workouts, promotions, fitness and health advice!
Thank you for signing up!
Shipping & Delivery
Fast, 2 Day Shipping. We want you to start your fitness journey with us as quickly as possible, that’s why we send every package to the USA via 2 day expedited shipping with our partners at FEDEX. Once your order is received and processed, it’s just 2 days to get to you once it leaves our warehouse. That’s our commitment and we stand by it.
We ship within Canada and the United States via FedEx with expedited 2-Day shipping.
For locations outside of the US and Canada, we ship using FedEx International, which is usually in transit for 5-7 business days, depending on location.
We ship all of our physical products with FedEx, from our warehouse location in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. Signatures are required on all orders.
Returns & Exchanges
We offer a 30-day return policy, as long as: it is not more than 30 days past the date of delivery; and your item is in its original condition and packaging with the original order number. Refunds will be issued when the equipment is received back to the BodyRock warehouse, minus the original cost of shipping, and the customer is responsible for the costs of return shipping. To request a refund on physical product purchases, please contact us.
We cannot issue refunds on digital goods such as e-books or videos, as these are non-tangible goods that are irrevocable once the order is placed.
All of the BodyRock clothing is made to order and so is final sale. If you have any questions about sizing prior to placing your order, please contact us.