Roasted Brussels Sprouts
1 lb fresh Brussels sproats
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil (can substitute coconut oil)
Garlic powder, sea salt- to taste
1) Preheat oven to 400F. Make sure baking rack is in the lower-middle of oven.
2) Cut each sprout in half, from stem up. Place in mixing bowl.
3) Drizzle oil on sprouts. Add garlic powder and sea salt seasoning. Stir until sprouts are well coated.
4) Place seasoned sprouts in either a shallow casserole dish/on a baking sheet sprayed with a non-stick cooking spray.
5) Roast for approx. 30 mins, turning sprouts halfway through. Sprouts should appear slightly carmelized when done.
*recipe yields 2 servings
Macros:Calories: 145 kcals; Protein: 3 g; Fat: 14 g; Carbs: 7 g
We ship within Canada and the United States via FedEx with expedited 2-Day shipping.
For locations outside of the US and Canada, we ship using FedEx International, which is usually in transit for 5-7 business days, depending on location.
We ship all of our physical products with FedEx, from our warehouse location in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. Signatures are required on all orders.
We offer a 30-day return policy, as long as: it is not more than 30 days past the date of delivery; and your item is in its original condition and packaging with the original order number. Refunds will be issued when the equipment is received back to the BodyRock warehouse, minus the original cost of shipping, and the customer is responsible for the costs of return shipping. To request a refund on physical product purchases, please contact us.
We cannot issue refunds on digital goods such as e-books or videos, as these are non-tangible goods that are irrevocable once the order is placed.
All of the BodyRock clothing is made to order and so is final sale. If you have any questions about sizing prior to placing your order, please contact us.