May 04, 2014
Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
How, how, HOW have I not made these before? These are so insanely easy, and even though pumpkin seeds are high in fat, it’s the good kind of healthy fats that your body needs. Ingredients: - 1 cup pumpkin seeds - 1-2 tsp olive oil - ½ tsp sea salt Directions:
- Toss pumpkin seeds with olive oil, add spices and stir to coat
- Spread seeds evenly on baking sheet, cook at 300F for 15 minutes, checking and flipping seeds often.
- Maple roasted: olive oil, brown sugar, maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice.
- Mexican: coconut oil with lime juice, cayenne powder and chili powder.
- Rosemary Garlic: olive oil, garlic powder, pepper, rosemary, balsamic vinegar