Skinny Frozen Yogurt Strawberry Bites Ingredients:Recipe & Image Source: Glamour
- 1 Container of Strawberries
- 1 large container of Greek vanilla yogurt
- Rinse and dry the strawberries.
- Cut the berries in half or even quarters depending on what size you desire.
- Put the yogurt(s) in a bowl to use for dipping.
- Get out a sheet pan and line with parchment or wax paper.
- Use a toothpick or spoon to dip the strawberries in the yogurt.
- After dipping the berry place on the sheet pan.
- Once you’re finished dipping all the berries, make room in the freezer and place the pan in.
- You can leave them in the freezer for a few hours (2-3) or even overnight.
- Pop them in a tupperware and leave in the freezer to snack on anytime of the day!