- 1 can artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach, thawed & drained
- 1 cup fat free Greek yogurt
- 1 cup fat free shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2.5 cups fat free shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 1 quart baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix together artichoke hearts, spinach, Greek yogurt, Parmesan cheese and 2 cups Monterey Jack cheese. Transfer mixture to the prepared baking dish, and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup of Monterey Jack cheese.
- Bake in the center of the preheated oven until the cheese is melted, about 15 minutes.