August 21, 2014
Skinny Starbucks Peppermint Mocha Recipe
- 1/4 cup Stevia
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp peppermint syrup
- 3 tablespoons cacao powder
- 3 tablespoons warm water
- 1/2 cup espresso or 1/2 cup strongly brewed coffee
- 1 1/2 cups soy milk
- In a small saucepan, stir together the water and Stevia, bringing to a soft boil, stirring frequently, until the Stevia dissolves.
- Reduce heat to a low simmer for 20 minutes.
- In a large mug add the cacao and water and mix together until a creamy paste forms.
- Add the espresso or coffee on top, then the peppermint simple syrup-stir well.
- Top the mug off with the hot milk and stir.