January 21, 2015
Baked Breakfast Parfait
My go to breakfast has become granola, greek yogurt, and fruit; I have this maybe 4 days out of 7. Unfortunately, my apples and pears had started going a bit mushy, not quite off, but definitely soft, and since I didn’t want to waste them I decided to make my morning parfait into a kind of apple/pear/berry crisp. Ingredients:
- 1 large apple
- 1 pear
- ¼ cup berries (I used raspberries)
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 3 tbsp. greek yogurt
- 1 cup granola
- Chop up the fruit and place in a greased casserole dish
- Sprinkle the sugar over the fruit.
- In a small bowl mix together the greek yogurt and granola, then sprinkle over the fruit.
- Bake at 350F for 20 minutes or until golden and crispy.