January 22, 2015
Spelt Flour Tortillas
If you know me, or have ever glanced at my twitter feed or personal blog, then you know that I love burritos. But what is a burrito without it’s wrapping? After all, a tortilla is a hug made of flour. In this case, made of spelt flour. Ingredients:
- 2 cups spelt flour
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- ¾ cup warm water
- In a medium bowl mix all the ingredients together, cover and let sit for 20 minutes.
- Divide into 8 equal parts. Cover and let sit another 20 minutes.
- Roll out each ball into a very thin circle, they should be about 6 - 7” in diameter.
- On medium high heat, cook the tortillas one at a time in a skillet, flipping once bubbles start to appear, about 30-45 seconds each side.
- Enjoy immediately or store in a plastic bag with a wet paper towel to keep them moist.
Online[/url] Buy Amoxicillin Online lua.ebee.bodyrock.tv.vzm.ge http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya2/
ofemoroxebjab December 25, 2020
500mg Capsules[/url] Amoxicillin 500mg znr.xwdk.bodyrock.tv.age.yl http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya2/
ilibete December 25, 2020