A much better alternative than chips when you’re looking for a savoury snack, these spicy roasted chickpeas are easy and delicious. Ingredients:
- 1 can (slightly less than 2 cups) chickpeas
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp spices (sea salt, garlic powder, chili powder, ginger, cumin)
- ½ tsp hot sauce
- Pat down chickpeas with a paper towel or cloth to make sure they are thoroughly dry.
- Put chickpeas in a bowl and add oil and spices, stirring to coat
- Spread chickpeas onto baking sheet, bake at 350F for 30 minutes, checking and gently moving chickpeas around often.