Got a smelly house and need to freshen things up a bit? I know what you are thinking. "I will run to Wal-Mart and buy a bottle of Febreze." One bottle of Febreze costs roughly $5. Why spend that when you can make your own for under a dollar? Maybe I am a cheapskate-or I just love DIY projects-but I have done this for the last two years and the good smell lingers a bit longer than actual Febreze itself! Even my husband notices and says something about it. Here is a simple and cheap recipe to making your own bottle of Febreeze! Ingredients
- 1 standard empty spray bottle
- 4 tbsp of your favorite liquid fabric softener
- 2 tbsp baking soda
- 2 cups of warm water
- Pour water into the empty spray bottle.
- Next, pour in the liquid fabric softener.
- Lastly, add in the baking soda.
- SHAKE WELL.
- Spray everything in sight!