Have you ever tried real fruit infused tea? It is simply AH-MAZING! Summer is here and I love drinking a iced peach tea out by the pool. I am sure you have had a teabag version of it before and thought "Hey, this isn't too bad."
Well, get ready to try the REAL thing! And my, oh, my is it TASTY!
Southern Iced Peach Infused Tea
You will need:
- 1 tbsp Stevia powder
- 2 fresh peaches; pitted & cubed
- 3 bags of Lipton Iced Tea
- 4 cups of water
- Boil tea bags in water according to the directions on the box. Add Stevia. Steep.
- Puree peaches in a blender or food processor with a bit of the tea.
- Combine pureed peaches into the tea mix.
- Chill for 4-5 hours.