Have you ever just wanted to eat hot wings so bad, but trying not to derail your New Years diet? Well, this recipe is as close as you can get to those spicy goodies without all the added calories. Ingredients 1 head of cauliflower cut into pieces 1 cup buttermilk 1 cup all-purpose flour (or Rice Flour for gluten sensitivities) 2 teaspoons garlic salt 1 cup buffalo or wing sauce 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted Instructions
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, flour, and garlic salt
- Very gently place the cauliflower in the bowl and lightly toss to completely coat with the buttermilk mixture (Be careful because I DESTROYED my cauliflower the first time through by shaking too hard.
- Place the cauliflower in a shallow baking dish and bake for about 15-18 minutes
- Carefully remove the hot cauliflower from the oven and pour the buffalo sauce mixture over it, stirring gently to coat it as best you can.
- Return the cauliflower to the oven and bake for another 5-8 minutes or so. Let cool slightly and serve immediately.
infeday March 21, 2021