- 1 Pork Tenderloin (about a pound)
- 3 tbsp raw honey
- 2 tbsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 3 tbsp chipotle chile powder
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the onion powder, garlic powder, chipotle chile powder, cayenne powder, salt, and. Place tenderloins in bag and shake, coating meat evenly. Refrigerate for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Lightly oil grill grate, and arrange meat on grate. Drizzle with honey generously.
- Cook for 20 minutes, turning meat every 5 minutes. Remove from grill, let stand for 5 to 10 minutes before slicing.