Hi BodyRockers!! Today is CORE day!! We are rerunning one of my favorite workouts from season 1. We're going to blast our midsection with fun toning exercises that will burn major calories! Get ready to try new and fun moves! If you'd like these workouts and our other FREE workout programs emailed to you, all you need to do is sign up for the workouts here and check the workouts box! We're inching closer to New Year's which means we're inching closer to kicking off our resolutions...my question to you is why wait? Start now! Start with me today! You'll be so happy that you dedicated 12 minutes to your healthy lifestyle goals! Don't take the easy way out and push it off to another day - you've got this! Give me 12 minutes and I promise you won't regret it! As always, let us know if you like today's HIIT. Post your comments or questions on the BodyRock Facebook page or the Jacqui Light - BodyRock Facebook page! If you love seeing these workouts, please share them with your friends and family! See all of our equipment and much more in the store: http://shop.bodyrock.tv Enjoy your Daily Hiit Workout, the breakdown is below! Jack x
Episode 22: Core Blast | BreakdownSet your timers to 40 seconds of work and 10 seconds of rest!
1. Squat Press + High KneesSquat down, return to standing as you push the plates straight up. Then do 4 total high knees.
2. One Burpee TwistPlant left hand firmly on Balance Trainer, hop to plank. Hop to side plank with feet staggered - left foot front, right foot in back. Hop back to plank. Hop feet to the outside of the Balance Trainer and then complete a tuck jump. Repeat other side.
3. Knee to Elbow + Hip Dip (R)in plank, with hands on the Balance Trainer, pull right knee to right elbow twice. Lower down to bent arm plank and dip right hip to the floor, return to plank - do that twice. Repeat.
4. Tuck AbsSit on the Balance Trainer with legs elevated off the ground straight out in front. Pull knees into chest and turn them slightly to the right. Return them to the starting position. Pull knees into chest and turn them slightly to the left. Return them to the starting position. Repeat.
5. Knee to Elbow + Hip Dip (L)in plank, with hands on the Balance Trainer, pull left knee to left elbow twice. Lower down to bent arm plank and dip left hip to the floor, return to plank - do that twice. Repeat.
1. Oblique Mountain Climbers (L)In plank with hands on Balance Trainer, tilt hips slightly so the left hip lowers to the floor while keeping the right hip high. Alternate pulling knees into right elbow.
2. Opposite Hand to Foot (R)Sit on Balance Trainer with weight in your right hand. Crunch up reaching right hand to left foot.
3. Oblique Mountain Climbers (R)In plank with hands on Balance Trainer, tilt hips slightly so the right hip lowers to the floor while keeping the left hip high. Alternate pulling knees into left elbow.
4. Opposite Hand to Foot (L)Sit on Balance Trainer with weight in your left hand. Crunch up reaching left hand to right foot.
5. PlankHold plank with hands on Balance Trainer.
Muchas gracias. ?Como puedo iniciar sesion?
lihxuxvpug July 22, 2020