December 08, 2015
The DailyHiit Show | Episode 7 | Presented by BodyRock
Today's Coffee Talkhttps://youtu.be/SN8ytCabqVs Episode 7 is dedicated to your legs and glutes! You'll get your heart rate up with big plyometrics moves and then get an awesome burn with our bar and weights. Get ready to sweat and leave it all on the mat! Our daily workouts are real time, meaning you get to see us sweat it out right along with you. You get see us struggle through the workouts and every drop of sweat that we work up. We love real time because it feels like we get to workout with you - we are your workout partner and motivator. This is why we love real time. But we also love are real time feelings - we're happy and full of positive energy. Often times we have our insecurities creep in and they try to steal a bit of our happiness away. Don't let that happen. The next time you feel insecurity or self doubt creeping in, remember what you feel after we workout together - remember that happiness. Don't allow anyone or anything steal that happiness away. Be proud of the fact that you're working out daily and kicking butt! Harness that happiness and don't let it go! We love hearing your feedback, please keep it coming! Post it to the BodyRock Facebook page or the Jacqui Light - BodyRock page! If you know someone that could be a part of our community, share our workouts with them! For today's workout I used the following equipment: See this equipment and much more in the store: http://shop.bodyrock.tv Enjoy your Daily Hiit Workout, the breakdown is below! Jack x
Episode 7: Lower Body | Breakdown
1. SkatersStarting at left end of your mat, lead with your right foot and hop off your left foot to the right side of your mat. Land on your right foot as your left leg crosses behind the right. Bend your knee and get low. Immediately lead with your left foot, hopping of your right foot. Land on your right foot as your left leg crosses behind the right. Bend your knee and get low. Repeat.
2. Squat Side Leg LiftStart with legs wider than hip width. Squat down. As you return to standing do a lateral lift with your left leg. Lower your leg back to starting and squat back down. As you stand do a lateral lift with you right leg. Repeat.
3. Quad Burner + Tricep Push-upStart in plank. Do 1 tricep push-up, hop feet up around hands. Keep your fingertips on the ground and transition your weight to your right foot. Do 1 curtsy lunge (crossing your left foot diagonally behind the right); do 1 regular lunge; return to the squat with your weight evenly distributed over both legs. Hop back to plank and do a tricep push-up. Repeat the sequence with your left leg.
4. Back Lunge + Front Kick (R)Your right leg will be the working leg. Lunge back with your left leg, return to standing and pull your left knee to your chest. Lunge back again with your left leg, return to standing and do 1 front kick with your left foot. Repeat.
5. Mountain Climbers + Jumping LungeStart in plank - do 10 mountain climbers; Hop to a standing position - do 10 jumping lunges.
6. Back Lunge + Front Kick (L)Your left leg will be the working leg. Lunge back with your right leg, return to standing and pull your right knee to your chest. Lunge back again with your right leg, return to standing and do 1 front kick with your right foot. Repeat.
1. Curtsy Lunge (R)Start with your right leg forward and toes slightly pointed outward. Lunge your left leg diagonally behind your right, coming all the way down to your left knee. Push through your right heel and come a standing position; pull your left knee up to your left side. Return to the starting position.
2. Kneeling Arabesque + Pulse (R)Come to your left knee. Lift and lower your right leg. Your toes should be pointed and your shoes laces facing the side, not down towards the ground.
3. Curtsy Lunge (L)Start with your left leg forward and toes slightly pointed outward. Lunge your right leg diagonally behind your left, coming all the way down to your right knee. Push through your left heel and come a standing position; pull your right knee up to your right side. Return to the starting position.
4. Kneeling Arabesque + Pulse (L)Come to your right knee. Lift and lower your left leg. Your toes should be pointed and your shoes laces facing the side, not down towards the ground.
5. Plie Squat PulseGet into a deep plie squat - heels in, toes pointed out. Your quads should be parallel to the ground. Pulse it out!
Share your workout on Facebook!
The DailyHIIT Show | Season 1 Episode 7 It's leg day today with Jacqui Light - BodyRock.Tv Host! Post your feedback... Posted by BodyRock Workouts on Wednesday, February 24, 2016