February 09, 2016
The DailyHiit Show Rerun | Season 1 | Episode 3 | Presented by BodyRock
Hi BodyRockers! Today's HIIT is all about the full body! Get ready for a little twist on one arm burpees! Let's go! What would you love to see incorporated into season 3? Post your comments, questions and workout pics on the BodyRock Facebook page or the Jacqui Light - BodyRock Facebook page! If you love seeing these workouts, please share them with your friends and family! See all of our equipment and much more in the store: http://shop.bodyrock.tv Enjoy your Daily Hiit Workout, the breakdown is below! Jack x
Episode 3: Foxy Full Body | BreakdownSet your timers to 40 seconds of work and 10 seconds of rest. 3 rounds!
1. Squat Press + High KneesSquat down, return to standing as you push the plates straight up. Then do 4 total high knees.
2. One Arm Burpee TwistPlant left hand firmly on Balance Trainer, hop to plank. Hop to side plank with feet staggered - left foot front, right foot in back. Hop back to plank. Hop feet to the outside of the Balance Trainer and then complete a tuck jump. Repeat other side.
3. Knee to Elbow + Hip Dip (R)in plank, with hands on the Balance Trainer, pull right knee to right elbow twice. Lower down to bent arm plank and dip right hip to the floor, return to plank - do that twice. Repeat.
4. Tuck AbsSit on the Balance Trainer with legs elevated off the ground straight out in front. Pull knees into chest and turn them slightly to the right. Return them to the starting position. Pull knees into chest and turn them slightly to the left. Return them to the starting position. Repeat.
5. Knee to Elbow + Hip Dip (L)in plank, with hands on the Balance Trainer, pull left knee to left elbow twice. Lower down to bent arm plank and dip left hip to the floor, return to plank - do that twice. Repeat.
1. Oblique Mountain Climbers (L)In plank with hands on Balance Trainer, tilt hips slightly so the left hip lowers to the floor while keeping the right hip high. Alternate pulling knees into right elbow.
2. Opposite Hand to Foot (R)Sit on Balance Trainer with weight in your right hand. Crunch up reaching right hand to left foot.
3. Oblique Mountain Climbers (R)In plank with hands on Balance Trainer, tilt hips slightly so the right hip lowers to the floor while keeping the left hip high. Alternate pulling knees into left elbow.
4. Opposite Hand to Foot (L)Sit on Balance Trainer with weight in your left hand. Crunch up reaching left hand to right foot.
5. PlankHold plank with hands on Balance Trainer.
Share Your Progress on Facebook:
The DailyHIIT Show | Season 1 Episode 3 It's the Foxy Full Body Workout with Jacqui Light - BodyRock.Tv Host! Post your feedback along with scores and High fives and pics in the comments! Posted by BodyRock Workouts on Thursday, February 18, 2016