This young girl only wanted to follow the latest beauty trend - bold brows. Made popular by supermodel Cara Delevingne, ladies everywhere are now threading, waxing and tinting their eyebrows to get the look. For 19-year-old UK native Polly Smith, stepping into her local salon to get brows-that-wow was no big deal. Polly paid over $50 for a dyeing session which looked great at first. The teen snapped selfies of her new look and was pleased with the results. But within hours something went wrong. Her eyebrows were a little itchy and appeared irritated, but she didn't think too much of it. The next morning, Polly awoke to a nightmare. The skin around her brows was swollen and red. She even struggled to open one of her eyes. Soon her infected brows began scabbing over and doctors diagnosed it as an allergic reaction to the dye. Given medicines to treat the infection, Polly was devastated when her eyebrow hairs started falling out. "Being a performer, if my face is disfigured, it is going to impact me at auditions," explains Polly. "It was horrible. One day I will be OK and kind of be able to laugh about it but then I would break down in tears." Polly even patch tested a few days prior to her appointment to ensure she wouldn't have a reaction and passed. So how could this horrible incident happen? What are your thoughts on this story? Have you ever dyed your brows to get a bolder look? Source: Cosmopolitan UK Do you follow us on Instagram? [caption id="attachment_101621" align="alignnone" width="100"] @BodyRockTV[/caption]
Muchas gracias. ?Como puedo iniciar sesion?
gznbqohzig July 30, 2020