Everyone loves dessert. It's that sweet and forbidden indulgence we can't keep our minds off of most of the time. But when it comes to living a healthy, well-balanced lifestyle, it's important not to shun your cravings but embrace them and enjoy in moderation. Never deprivation! If you're a sweet tooth lover like most, then you'll love this easy to make, no bake dessert recipe that's a great way to cut the calories and chemicals of store-bought creations. These chocolate PB&J cups from The Wellnecessities are made with almond milk, jelly and PB2. Enjoy!
SERVES: 6 people (1 cup/each)
Time to make: 1 hour
1 cup non-dairy chocolate chips
1/4 cup almond milk
2 tablespoons jelly
1/4 cup PB2
2 tablespoons water
6 cupcake tins
1. Add almond milk to chocolate and place in microwave for 30 seconds, or until melted and smooth (but not too watery). Use a fork to mix the remaining fluid into the chocolate spread.
2. In a separate bowl, mix PB2 with water, adding more PB2 if it is liquid-y. You want it to be creamy and thick, but not as thick as regular peanut butter.
3. Using half of the chocolate, evenly distribute into the cupcake tins, spreading so that it is smooth on bottom, about 1/2 inch thick. Place in freezer for quick cooling, about 10-20 minutes
4. Remove form freezer, add jelly to each cup, about 1/4 thick, and add remaining chocolate on top. Place in freezer again for quick cooling, about 10 min.
5. Evenly distribute the peanut butter mixture on top of each cup.
6. Place in freezer to harden and enjoy in 30 minutes!
Do you make your own, healthy version of desserts you love?Source: The Wellnecessities
Due to COVID-19, shipping systems the world over are experiencing abnormal delays. There is an enormous demand on postal and delivery services as online shopping has skyrocketed, due to store closures and stay-at-home mandates. This is an unprecedented situation, and we are working around the clock to fulfill your orders as quickly as possible. To be clear, we are filling orders in 4-6 days, and we are shipping immediately after that. Once shipped, our shipping partner, UPS, will get your order out to you as quickly as possible. Thanks for your support and understanding.
We offer a 30-day return policy, as long as: it is not more than 30 days past the date of delivery; and your item is in its original condition and packaging with the original order number. Refunds will be issued when the equipment is received back to the BodyRock warehouse, minus the original cost of shipping, and the customer is responsible for the costs of return shipping. To request a refund on physical product purchases, please contact us.
We cannot issue refunds on digital goods such as e-books or videos, as these are non-tangible goods that are irrevocable once the order is placed.
All of the BodyRock clothing is made to order and so is final sale. If you have any questions about sizing prior to placing your order, please contact us.