- Intense Total Body Workouts – 12 Minute Workouts specifically designed to maximize fat loss.
- Specific Isolated Weighted Program to run alongside the Fitness Component - To Dramatically Improve Overall Toning & Strength.
- Diet Challenges – Focusing on Portion Sizes, Recipes, Tips & Help with all aspects of Diet & Food – Ensuring you keep focused and on Track through the 30 Day Programme.
- Support – Everyday we will be personally checking in with you on Facebook to keep you motivated, share food & give constant tips and tricks on ways to keep motivated, stay focused & on track.
- Lisa-Marie’s Facebook page: click here, Sean’s Facebook page: click here, Freddy’s Facebook page: click here
- To maximize your results PLEASE check out todays simple but effective Diet Challenge Tips that Can Be Found on Lisa’s Facebook page Here Following these clean eating principles will dramatically speed up and increase your overall results, and ensure that you are powering your body with foods that will support your training.
After being up for close to 48 hours we finally land in the Turks and Caicos Islands :)
We raced to the beach to catch the last rays of the setting sun to shoot todays workout!!!
No time to kid around - we filled the sandbag with white sand and hit the workout!
1) Sandbag Shoulder Lift & Drop (L & R Shoulder) - using the Pink Sandbag
Place the bag between you legs ...
Core tight, Squat down, Holding the sandbag bag on either sides
Lift to the Left Shoulder & drive up into a strong standing position .. Drop the bag back down between your legs
Repeat with the Right Shoulder & continue to alternate left & Right Shoulders with a centre drop for the 50 seconds - (One shoulder = One Repetition)
2) 1 Leg Push-up's & jump over the Sandbag bag (Leg closest to the bag is lifted) - using the Pink Sandbag
Get into the Press up Position. Core Tight, Lift the leg closest to the bag
(Modification - Don't lift the leg, just Perform a push-up to your level. Click Here to watch the Fit Test Video for alternatives push-up modifications & Technique)
Lower your body to the floor, keeping your body strong and your core tight
Return to the starting Position
Jump or Walk the Legs in
Jump or Step over the bag
Repeat exercise on this side - lifting the leg closest to the bag to perform the Push-up
3) 10 High Knees & 10 Mountain Climbers - using the Pink Sandbag
Hold the sandbag in the above position - (Sandbag/Weight Optional for Modification)
Core tight. Perform 10 High knees (Modification - Loose the jump and just lift the knees as high as is comfortable - Weight Optional)
Drop the Bag
Using the bag as an extra stability core challenge - Perform 10 Mountain Climbers (Modification - Loose the jump between each climb and just lift the knees as high to the chest as is comfortable)
10 High Knees + 10 Mountain Climbers = 1 Rep
4) Tuck Knees & Explosive Star Jump
Hug Your Knees (making sure your knees don't go over your toes and you sit back into the squat - Hips First)
Explode into a Star Jump. Jumping as high as you can. (Modification - Squats. Weight Optional. Click Here to watch the Fit Test Video for squat advice & technique)
1) Star Abs - Alternate L & R arms & legs
Lie in the star position, engage your core
While maintaining the star position - Lift your shoulders and feet off the floor - Touch the opposite hand to the opposite foot. (Modification - Straight abs.Click Here to watch the Fit Test Video for Ab advice & technique)
2) Left Oblique Plank & Side Drop
Get into a strong side plank position. Straight body line, core tight. (Modification - Come down onto your elbow and use the raised arm for support on the ground.)
Lower the hips to the floor (Modification - Hold the side plank for as long as possible and relax down when required)
Most importantly - Enjoy Your Workout :) We will see you guys tomorrow with the next workout in our 30 day challenge :)
See you on the beach with us!Set your interval timer to 50/10 and complete the following 4 exercises three times through. Making sure you take a note of you're scores and push as hard and you can to maximize your overall results. 1) Sandbag Shoulder Lift & Drop (L & R Shoulder) - using the Pink Sandbag 2) 1 Leg Push-up's & jump over the Sandbag bag (Leg closest to the bag is lifted) using the Pink Sandbag 3) 10 High Knees & 10 Mountain Climbers - using the Pink Sandbag 4) Tuck Knees & Explosive Star Jump Ab Bonus: Set your interval timer to 50/10 and complete the following 3 exercises - completing as many reps as you can using the correct form through each one. 1) Star Abs - Alternate L & R arms & legs. 2) Left Oblique Plank & Side Drop 3) Right Oblique Plank & side Drop Make sure that you record your time and post it in the comments below or on our Facebook page here. We want you guys to think of as not just fellow BodyRockers, but also as friends. If you have any questions or need some help or even just a word of encouragement you can reach us on our facebook pages. Please don’t hesitate for 1 second to reach out to us – the reward for us is connecting with our fellow BodyRockers and helping out :) Have you guessed where we are yet ? See You Tomorrow BodyRockers ... Time for bed for us :) Freddy, Sean & Lisa-Marie