The Top 10 Reasons to BodyRock
1. The community: nowhere else in the fitness world will you find a group of people more dedicated, more friendly, more helpful. It's what sets us all apart.
2. Lisa, Sean, and Freddy: The heart and soul of the BodyRock movement. These guys are amazing. They inspire 1 Million people everyday to change the way they view fitness, their bodies, and a healthy lifestyle.
3. The workouts: Boy oh boy are these little 12 minute wonders amazing!! Just look at the countless BodyRockers who have shared their success stories after starting BR. It's real results, results anyone, anywhere can achieve.
4. Real time: Not only are the workouts killer but they are real time which means Sean, Lisa, or any of the others trainers are doing the workouts right along with you, all you have to do is press play and work hard.
5. The support: No other fitness community has the level of support as BodyRock and the Daily Hiit. It's beyond a gym, it's a community of people helping each other every step of the way. Sean, Lisa, and Freddy are incredible and respond to every question, every story, every note of thanks that they can.
6. The change: You might ask why this isn't #1. The outward change in your body shouldn't be #1. You need support and community and killer workouts for that. It's easy to change your body...but changing your heart, the way you view yourself, your mindset...now that's important.
7. No equipment necessary: Ok so I don't have the equalizer or a sandbag or a Ugi ball and my interval timer is on my phone. I make do. Free weights, a chair...so many options. Oh and that great community...they've got lots of great ideas on what you can substitute.
8. Beginners welcome! Actually the community loves beginners...we can shape them into BodyRockers in no time!! And Lisa shares so many alternatives to the moves so that there are no excuses.
9. No need to be a gym rat: I'll admit when I was working out on my own it was so daunting to figure out what muscles I needed to work and how often and what exercises and try not to plateau. It was overwhelming. There is none of that here. Just open the page click on the day's workout and off you go!
10. The Bloggers: This may seem self serving but with 100 bloggers we are able to cover a huge number of topics a week and really help engage the community and keep them focused on a healthy lifestyle and a healthy mind.
So I want to see how many reasons we can get up to! Add your comment below what's your top reason to BodyRock?