November 27, 2014
Train Dirty December Monthly Challenge
Put down the forks and get dirty for the month of December! Here is a month long holiday challenge to keep you ahead of the game and accountable all throughout this cold winter month. Train Dirty December Monthly Challenge Monday December 1: 5 Sumo Squats 5 Russian Twists 5 Plank Punches Tuesday December 2: 5 V-Ups 5 Squat Jumps 5 Burpees Wednesday December 3: 10 Sumo Squats 10 Russian Twists 10 Plank Punches Thursday December 4: 10 V-Ups 10 Squat Jumps 10 Burpees FridayBurpees December 5: 15 Sumo Squats 15 Russian Twists 15 Plank Punches Saturday December 6: 15 V-Ups 15 Squat Jumps 15 Burpees Sunday December 7: 20 Sumo Squats 20 Russian Twists 20 Plank Punches Monday December 8: 20 V-Ups 20 Squat Jumps 20 Burpees Tuesday December 9: 25 Sumo Squats 25 Russian Twists 25 Plank Punches Wednesday December 10: 25 V-Ups 25 Squat Jumps 25 Burpees Thursday December 11: 30 Sumo Squats 30 Russian Twists 30 Plank Punches Friday December 12: 30 V-Ups 30 Squat Jumps 30 Burpees Saturday December 13: 35 Sumo Squats 35 Russian Twists 35 Plank Punches Sunday December 14: 35 V-Ups 35 Squat Jumps 35 Burpees Monday December 15: 40 Sumo Squats 40 Russian Twists 40 Plank Punches Tuesday December 16: 40 V-Ups 40 Squat Jumps 40 Burpees Wednesday December 17: 45 Sumo Squats 45 Russian Twists 45 Plank Punches Thursday December 18: 45 V-Ups 45 Squat Jumps 45 Burpees Friday December 19: 50 Sumo Squats 50 Russian Twists 50 Plank Punches Saturday December 20: 50 V-Ups 50 Squat Jumps 50 Burpees Sunday December 21: 55 Sumo Squats 55 Russian Twists 55 Plank Punches Monday December 22: 55 V-Ups 55 Squat Jumps 55 Burpees Tuesday December 23: 60 Sumo Squats 60 Russian Twists 60 Plank Punches Wednesday December 24: 60 V-Ups 60 Squat Jumps 60 Burpees Thursday December 25: 65 Sumo Squats 65 Russian Twists 65 Plank Punches Friday December 26: 65 V-Ups 65 Squat Jumps 65 Burpees Saturday December 27: 70 Sumo Squats 70 Russian Twists 70 Plank Punches Sunday December 28: 70 V-Ups 70 Squat Jumps 70 Burpees Monday December 29: 75 Sumo Squats 75 Russian Twists 75 Plank Punches Tuesday December 30: 75 V-Ups 75 Squat Jumps 75 Burpees Wednesday December 31: 80 Sumo Squats 80 Russian Twists 80 Plank PunchesFor more monthly workout challenges, double click on the image below:
- Stand with your feet wider than hip-width apart, toes slightly turned out, holding a medicine ball in front of your chest.
- Squat down as low as you can, keeping your heels on the ground and your back straight.
- Press back up to standing. That's one rep.
- Sit on the ground with your knees bent and your heels about a foot from your butt.
- Lean slightly back without rounding your spine at all. It is really important, and difficult, to keep your back straight, but don’t let it curve.
- Place your arms straight out in front of you with your hands one on top of the other. Your hands should be level with the bottom of your ribcage.
- Pull your navel to your spine and twist slowly to the left. The movement is not large and comes from the ribs rotating, not from your arms swinging. Inhale through center and rotate to the right. This completes one rep.
- Lie on a flat surface with your lower back curvature pressed against the surface. Hold on to a fixed and sturdy object behind you (such as one of the beams from a squat rack) or you can just have your arms by your side with the palms facing the floor. Your feet should be straight in front of you and the upper torso should be aligned with the arms behind you holding on to the fixed object.
- Raise your legs to where they are off the floor. This will be your starting position.
- Raise your legs until the torso makes a 90-degree angle with the legs. Exhale as you perform this movement and hold the contraction for a second or so.
- Go back slowly to the starting position as you breathe in.
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, arms hanging at your sides.
- Squat down until your knees are bent about 90 degrees.
- Immediately swing your arms overhead and jump upward as high as you can.
- As you land, gently bend your knees and sink back down into the squat position.
- Begin in high plank position. Your shoulders, arms and wrists should be in line with one another and make sure your back is flat. Focus on engaging your core and glutes.
- Raise your left arm and punch forward, extending your arm straight out as you punch. Motion is slow and controlled; core is to remain engaged throughout the entire exercise, as this will also assist in maintaining your balance (it will minimise tipping as you extend your arms for each punch).
- Lower your left arm to the starting position, arms and wrists in line with one another again. Raise your right arm and punch forward as you did with your left.
- Repeat, alternating between right- and left-arm punches. Make sure core is tight throughout the entire exercise. Alternate arms.
- Begin in a standing position. Your feet should be shoulder-width apart. Now, lower your body into a squatting position, placing your hands on the floor in front of you.
- Kick your feet back so that you are in push-up position. Keep your hands firmly on the ground to support your body.
- Lower your chest to do a push-up. Bring your chest back up.
- Kick your feet back to their original position. Stand up, and then jump into the air while clapping your arms overhead.
oral jelly no presc[/url]
Wrasele March 14, 2021