Alright, so multiple takes on this recipe area already pretty famous. Some of them have lots of extra sugar, fudge/milk chocolate chips, and flour involved in the baking process. These are flour, fudge, and white sugar free. Let me know what you think of these bad boys, they're sure to satisfy ANY chocolate craving.
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained (15 oz)
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp grapeseed oil
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Lightly grease an 8x8 square baking pan using coconut oil. Combine black beans, eggs, oil, cocoa powder, salt, sugar & vanilla and combine in blender to combine thoroughly. Pour the mixture into the baking dish.
- Sprinkly chocolate chips over the top of the mixture (optional).
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes, or until the top is dry and the edges begin to pull away from the sides of the pan.
- Cut & serve.